We provide . . .
WebView Notice | In order to use the WebView service, you must complete a consent form. This cannot be performed over the phone. Thank you for your cooperation. Click here to download the consent form (PDF).
- direct access to physicians trained in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, for when your case requires more complex care.
- in-house lab and X-ray, which means more comprehensive diagnostic capability without the inconvenience of going to another facility.
- electronic medical records, which allows you to access your medical record via WebView, a free online patient portal. This is the fastest way to view your results as well as communicate with your provider.
- a sound practice philosophy that focuses on getting you better quickly and avoiding meds you don’t need.
- physicians who follow their patients throughout their treatment. Should you need admission to the hospital, direct admission is likely, avoiding a costly ER visit.
Notice | Beginning
01/01/2011 everyone will be required to present a current copy
of their insurance card at every visit.
to pay a bill? Use our online payment system. Click
Try our helpful files section for answers.
Find out more about our doctors & staff. Click